When we talk about milk, usually every people always think about cow milk or soy milk. But do you know about goat milk that has a lot of benefits and more powerful than the two others milk?Goat milk is a milk that produced by female goats after childbirth,
in time between 0 until 3 days produced colostrum to milk that contains a lot of nutrients rather than cow milk.Goat milk is the best drink in the world after breast milk and has a lot of benefits for human health. Goat milk has a composition and nutrients structure which is very similar to breast milk, so goat milk is easier to digest and decomposition or assimilates within the human body like breast milk. Besides of that, goat milk contains sources of nutrients which rich in good fat, protein, enzymes, minerals and vitamin.Goat milk is believed has a lot of powerful health benefits. It is based on research that says goat milk contains enough of nutrients and minerals, such as phosphorus, calcium, sodium, and fluorine. Therefore, goat milk claimed has health benefits that almost equal with breast milk. Here is the list of health benefits of goat milk:
consumption of goat milk routinely can improve the condition of people with anemia which is the disease caused by iron deficiency. This is because goat milk can increase iron used by the body and stimulate the renewal of hemoglobin.
Different with cow milk, goat milk minimizes the interaction between calcium and iron in the body. The interaction between calcium and iron has a mutual inhibiting effect. For example, calcium in cow milk can decrease absorption of iron in the body.Goat milk contains A2 beta-casein and amino acid which are a function to help the work of pancreas as producer and creator insulin that useful for people with diabetes.
There are nearly twice as many beneficial fatty acids in goat milk as can be found in cow milk, which means that our cholesterol balance is safe if it is consumed. By balancing our essential fatty acids in the body, we can prevent atherosclerosis stroke, heart attack, and other coronary complications. The high potassium levels in goat milk also help to reduce blood pressure, as potassium is a vasodilator that relaxes blood vessels and relieves tension on the cardiovascular system.
Did u know that goat cheese is one of most healthy cheeses?Personally, in my family, we have over 7 years that we use this cheese and it’s really delicious.Goat cheese is higher in vitamins D, K, thiamine, and niacin than a serving of cow’s cheese. A serving of goat cheese has the same amount of vitamin A as cheddar cheese, with 6 percent the daily value. Goat cheese is also high in the B vitamin riboflavin, as well as the mineral phosphorous. The body cannot produce vitamins and minerals on its own, so goat cheese provides a source of these micronutrients.Goat cheese is considered paleo. It is high in calcium, healthy saturated fat, and protein as well. It doesn’t spike up your insulin like other foods. It helps you stay full longer, so good for weight loss.
U can prepare a very healthy salad with goat cheese to make this easy recipe u will need;
- 8 ounces baby spinach, washed and dried
- 3 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
- 1/2 cup craisins
- pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place spinach, goat cheese, craisins, and nuts in a salad bowl. Whisk dressing ingredients together and drizzle over greens. Season to taste with fresh ground black pepper.Then this easy salad it is ready to eat.
Warm Goat Cheese Fritters
- 1 4-ounce goat cheese log (I used honey flavored)
- 2 eggs
- ½ – ¾ cup flour
- 1½ – 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- sunflower or other high heat oil for frying
- honey for serving
- Cut goat cheese log in half lengthwise, then cut each half into 5 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a ball. Reserve.
- Set up a breading station. I begin with one beaten egg in a bowl. ½ cup flour in bowl/plate . 1 cup panko in bowl/plate. Dip each goat cheese ball into flour, then egg, then panko and repeat. Continue until all balls have been breaded, adding an additional egg, flour, and panko as needed. Place breaded balls onto a plate and put into the freezer for 10 – 15 minutes.
- In a small skillet heat 1-inch of oil to 375 degrees. Working in small batches fry fritters about 1 minute per side until golden brown. Remove to drain on paper towels. Serve warm, delicious drizzled with honey.This recipe is really delicious and very easy to prepare.I hope I helped u friends.